Wayne Office - Alps Rd
1500 Alps Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
Phone (973) 628-8500
Fax (973) 628-7944
1500 Alps Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
MONDAY: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
TUESDAY: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
WEDNESDAY: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
THURSDAY: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
FRIDAY: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
SATURDAY: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Formally Alps Family Practice, our Wayne office is a Patient Centered Medical Home.
Patient Centered Medical Home, or PCMH, is a framework to provide superior medical care that “feels like home”. At the core it is about coordinating the right care, at the right place, at the right time. PCMH is you and your physician, assisted by specially trained staff and state-of-the-art health information technology, working to provide you with the best personal care.
A few of the basic concepts and standards used by Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division include:
- enhanced access
- identification and management of patient health
- care management
- support of patient self-care
- coordination of care
- measurement of patients quality of care
At Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division, you will have enhanced access to care, such as prompt appointments, telephone consultations, electronic access, and after-hours access. We pride ourselves by offering:
- Comprehensive health assessment – and up to date clinical information.
- Specially trained care management teams – to identify your health concerns and work with you to develop successful treatment plans.Your care management team will educate you on self-care and community resources.
- Care coordination – including coordination of referrals, testing, and follow-up appointments, while keeping patients informed.
Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division our goal is your health. We will continually measure your quality of care and always look for room for improvement.
Formerly Alps Family Physicians, our Wayne office has been providing health care for residents of Wayne and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We care for all ages from infants to adults. With our caring Board Certified Physicians and Physician Assistants, as well as our supporting staff, we will work with you to coordinate all of your medical needs. We offer the highest standard of medical care and stay, dedicated to our patients. In addition to Family Medicine, we also offer Women’s Healthcare, Childhood and Adolescent Immunizations and Cardiology. We offer convenient night and saturday hours.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Routine Physical Exams and Health Screenings
- Sick Visits
- Immunization and Flu Shots
- Minor Procedures
To schedule an appointment please contact us at 973-628-8500. Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. We offer same day sick visits and appointments with urgent problems.
If you are a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Your Insurance Card
- A list of your Current Medications
- Any Health Concern Questions you may have for your Physician.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient seeking care.