Sleep Medicine Services
Comprehensive Sleep Center provides patient-focused care by board-certified sleep medicine specialists and skilled sleep technologists who work together to evaluate, diagnose and effectively treat the more than 80 recognized sleep disorders. Our modern facility is conveniently located at the Broadway Medical Center in Fair Lawn.
Our modern state-of-the-art facility includes:
- Six adult private bedrooms each with its own full bathroom, with a spa-like atmosphere, including 40-inch high-definition televisions, comfortable recliners, and independent climate control.
- Advanced sleep diagnostic systems that painlessly record all the parameters needed to track your sleep, breathing, snoring and leg movements.
- Quick turnaround time of your study results to provide our specialists and your referring physician the information to guide the most appropriate treatment to improve your sleep.
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Testing hours: Sunday to Friday, arrive 9:00 PM and finish by 6:45 AM
Overnight Sleep Studies. Depending on the type of study ordered by your physician, the study will assist the doctor in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
Physician Consultation. Make an appointment to meet with one of our board-certified sleep physicians to discuss your sleep complaint.
- Diagnostic Sleep Study
- CPAP Titration Study
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
- Portable Sleep Study
- CPAP Setup
- Oral Appliance Therapy Titration
- PAP-NAP Testing
Read more about our practice at comprehensivesleepcenter.com